Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lindsay's Experience

well, when as you know we have moved to Santiago, Chile :) haa, it's actually better than i thought it would be. When I first arrived i absolutely hated it!!! My dad took us down to a park with the dog and the cat and he left us there while he walked to the embassy to take care some stuff. Imagine your first day in another country and your dad leaves you in the middle of it with two of your siblings and your tiny dog, who cannot defend you if you wanted her to, and your cat. This is probably one of the most scariest experiences I heve ever been through. The driving here is pretty crazy too and everyone honks!!! I really like the ward here , it's great. The youth is bigger than our old ward, and i have already made friends with most of them, and one of them is very persistant that peter, carley, and I go to Fantasilandia with them! I don't really understand anyone yet, i am learning more and more words everyday though. This week we are probably going to go house hunting and on wednesday i might go horseback riding with the young women! Friday, we might have a movie/swim day also! Well i miss each one of you!
Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. We miss you girls so much!!! THanks for sharing the blog...and the experiences! Sis. T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you ALL! I love reading about your adventures, but it made me cry when I saw Lu-lu's picture and he was crying. I love you all. I hope you make me proud at a 3 story mall. Luv you all. Aunt Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you ALL so much! I love reading about all your adventures. It broke my heart when I saw the picture of Lu-lu crying at the airport. Poor Lu-lu he needs a hug from me! I hope you made me proud at a 3 story mall. You could do a lot of shopping there. I love you!

    Aunt Sheri

    ReplyDelete