Saturday, February 14, 2009

Uneventfullness

You know what? Imma just put it all on here. What's the difference? lol Here ya go.

Well.....the past few days have been rather uneventful. Sort of. Mostly just looking at more and more houses. We're narrowing it down though. I usually stay home, though. Well, if you can call this my home. The hotel, I mean. We had a school orientation on Wednesday. We played some games and got a tour around the school. I met some people in my grade. They seem pretty nice. I can't wait to start school. This morning, I had another orientation for school, but today it was outside. We played some field games in six different groups, then we joined all together and played capture the flag. I made the winning (and only) point. lol It was a lot of fun. I got invited to go a couple of places, but I just didn't feel like it. Idk. I'm really tired. I came home and fell asleep. Another day, though, I'll have to take up one of those offers.
One of my favorite things here is the yogurt. It's SO good! Here's a list of stuff I miss:
Milk that tastes like, well, milk! lol Having people close to hang out with. School. Being situated in a house. Having a stable, organized life. Not having to worry about going out because someone might try to talk to you in a language you don't know. Not being stared at. Not having friends that are there to help me out. And Milky Ways. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment